Reviews for "Finn's Fantastic Food Machine"

Made it through first try with 2 strikes. Whew! I admire the simplicity, but also the constantly switching tactics. From catching things from the right tubes, to quick entering of a combination. I like the simplistic character design, and how that ended up making the main character look like a Super Mario World turn block with inverted colors. The music was sweet! Loved the jazzy sort of feel. The occasional top hat was a fun little addition, and the whole game really kept my brain going. I admire this game as much as art times a million! (I like art a lot.) Nice work! 10/10!

LightWolfStudios responds:

Hey, we really appreciate it, thanks! We tried to do everything we could to make the game feel as polished as possible. :)

Only as complicated as it needs to be, very easy to understand, very fun to play. Surprisingly catchy track, it would've been really easy to have put in a song that would have been very irritating to have looped.

LightWolfStudios responds:

Hey, glad you like it! I tried to make sure the music was fun to listen to throughout the gameplay. - Joshua

very simple

very fun

good job

Hey, thanks! :)

Love it

That's all I have to say, love it

Thanks, glad you do!

Fun and simple. Not endless. The art is good and the music sounds nice.
Simple game is great game for me, as a old-computer user.

-Nonood Whatever

LightWolfStudios responds:

Thank you! We were definitely going for that feeling of it being a fun little experience that doesn't take a ton of time to play all the way through.