Reviews for "Finn's Fantastic Food Machine"

WOW GREAT GAME!

Thanks! :D

I fucking love it. Great music and gameplay, very simple and almost perfect but would be better if the player had the chance to upgrade things and stuff like that

Also has smooth animations and easy to learn controls

LightWolfStudios responds:

Thanks, glad you do! We tried to make sure it felt like a very polished experience, but had to keep the game short and simple to stay focused on our main projects.

is a nice game, its perfect to pass the time

Hey, happy you like it!

only one mistakes dammit

LightWolfStudios responds:

I assume you mean you won with one strike? That's not too bad for your first time!

Really good game! Nice formula and an amazing idea, vey well executed. Maybe a bit more of a difficulty curve. And perhaps other mechanics and goals aside from the score, maybe bonuses, competing, expanding the restaurant, or something on that line. But overall real good if a bit plain.

LightWolfStudios responds:

Thanks! We definitely understand that the game is a bit small and simple. It was initially for a game jam, and we wanted to polish up what we made without taking too much time. Our next games will be sized and paced better. :)