Reviews for "Asylum 2019"

That damn screwdriver... Not sure why I enjoy the monotonous clicking left, right, up, down, a million times on the compass thinking it's going to give me something, but I do. props for having only 3 (or so) cycled in backgrounds.

the map was a awesome idea really helpful for me! and this game was so much fun loved all the task! YAY I WAS ABLE TO FIND MY GIRLFRIEND IN LIK 20 MINS LOL HONESTLY though if it was real life.. nah im not no ghost buster... lol great game very fun the task were not to hard AND THE SHOP OWNER next escape game you make PLEASE PLEASE bring that shop owner back ! he was most cool part the teleportation helped ALOT!!!!

Holy sh** it was scary. (not)

Yes the asylum series are back again, please make more of these.

WOW!