Reviews for "Asylum 2019"

Turn on the lower left hand side for a piece of sharp metal. Use the sharp metal to pry off an outlet on the right hand side to get the silver key. Use the key on the door. Go downward and then right. Get the candle on the shelf. Go upward to get the empty bottle on the bottom of the screen.

Go upward twice for another candle on the lower left hand side. Go upwards and left to get the lighter on the window. Go right and upwards to get yet another candle. Go upwards to get a lighter. Go left for ANOTHER candle.

Was the shop keeper freaking Jill Valentine from Resident Evil 5 ?

That damn screwdriver... Not sure why I enjoy the monotonous clicking left, right, up, down, a million times on the compass thinking it's going to give me something, but I do. props for having only 3 (or so) cycled in backgrounds.

nice

A generic but interesting Asylum Escape game. Nice to see selfdefiant come up with some new types of puzzles. Backgrounds were rather boring, except the one with giant ash imprint, which was a mystery of it's own. The girlfriend story, while something new to selfdefiant's Asylum games is still such a cliche in gaming in general that it might as well be not there, not worth the effort. I was expecting the girl in the end to lift her head and be turned into a demon.