Reviews for "Asylum 2019"

Good game

If I hadn't been looking for the screwdriver I would never have found the empty bottle. I always enjoy the puzzles with a darker theme to them a bit more than the standard ones, location sets the mood.

Interesting game, but I feel like alot of the hidden secrets the player has to look over the walk-through to know. Some of them were my lack of skill, but some were cheap. Anyway good game.

I love these games. The eerie settings are intriguing!

I am trying to open up my saved game, but the only option is showing "Begin" or "Restart" - where is the "Continue" option. BTW, I do still have credit for my 4 medals.
How do I pull up my saved game? Okay, selfdefiant, thank you for your response!

I really enjoyed all the puzzles and scenery of this game. And the map and crystal ball features and the text box in the map! Well done. I had fun exploring each area. I did need the walkthrough videos to complete the game. Thank you.

selfdefiant responds:

I need to adjust that I suppose. You just hit Begin, restart will clear your data.

Turn on the lower left hand side for a piece of sharp metal. Use the sharp metal to pry off an outlet on the right hand side to get the silver key. Use the key on the door. Go downward and then right. Get the candle on the shelf. Go upward to get the empty bottle on the bottom of the screen.

Go upward twice for another candle on the lower left hand side. Go upwards and left to get the lighter on the window. Go right and upwards to get yet another candle. Go upwards to get a lighter. Go left for ANOTHER candle.