Reviews for "Tactical Weapon Pack 2"

Fun game, I like the medals. But one problem I have 3 stars or more in all game modes and I did not get the medal for that. It does say 4 stars in the game itself for medals, but on the medals below the game on the NG page it says you only need 3 stars.

xWILKINx responds:

Thanks, the medal description was fixed! Should be 4 stars. :-)

Yeah, this is a really good flash game, 'cuz it have a lot of weapons. Maybe it should need more gamemods.

Got the same Problem of the game loading past the xWILKINx Animation and black screen... using Edge by the way (if it helps)

Also the game starts running slow after about 10 minutes playing. Happened before it was unplayable at all.

Game mechanics are nice, feels a little bit clunky though and it gets boring pretty fast since theres no campaign or further goals. You should add something to motivate players to keep going, achievements are not enough, maybe add waves or different modes where progression is more tangible.

good game, but if this is supposed to be a realistic shooter why does the suppressor reduce velocity/damage? balancing? honest question.