Reviews for "Tactical Weapon Pack 2"

It's so slow that it's irritating. Performance should be improved in order for computers like mine to work (mine is not that low-end)

I am not sure how in average people have this problem. I wish I could give a better rating but I can't even play the game, I hope the game becomes playable for me in the future because it looks like a great game

Wilkin! I thought I recognized your name. I remember PMing back and forth about Deadswitch II, almost 7 years ago. Man, I was just a kid then. Really glad to see you're still making quality content, and on Newgrounds at that. Keep it up!

xWILKINx responds:

Hey, thanks again for the support! :-)

reason of why i spend time on this game, i loved experimenting equips weapons upgrading system. but i have one question. does it progress saved in account even i delete cookies?

xWILKINx responds:

Profile data is saved in your local storage, so you may lose it if you clear your cookies!

Thanks Wilkins Coffee, Very Cool!

This one surprised me; didn't expect much but there's a lot of fun modes to play and variations in loadout. HUD and effects have a real smooth and professional polish to them, and it's gratifying to keep playing to unlock more and more. Reminds me of playing Police Trainer and other arcade games like it back in the day.