Reviews for "Blue Smut Studios Alpha Ver .3"

i chose the philosopher path and got stuck at her first proposition for the first sex scene opening. pls fix this.

Other then that, keep it going !

wilsonthegreen responds:

I haven't heard of that bug before but I'll take a look right now. Thanks for the feedback!

Looks promising! Smooth animations, nice art, funny story, and cute art! I hope to see tons more, with the other gals and more scenes. I think some voice acting would help too, moans here, slurping there, maybe the not so uncommon gasp sound effects during dialogue.
I offer my own voice to assist, but I'm not any good at sounding as a woman.

wilsonthegreen responds:

Glad you like it, VA is definitely a consideration :D but I wanted to get a base done before going for stuff like that.

The game doesn't load

Ok, so this has promise ill say what I liked and what I didnt.

Positives, the story is goofy but fine I think the motivation works and the dialog is perfectly good. The drawings for the dialog scenes are great, having different facial reactions makes the dialog a lot more enjoyable. Irene is very cute.

Negatives, main thing here is the animations are not good. Irene did not look good and the quality was so much worse than than the great regular images so I found that jarring. Other thing, at some points like when Irene first comes to your house there seems to be two music tracks playing simultaneously so look into that see if other people are having that problem i guess.

I look forward to further developments with this project.

Ok, I see why people are complaining, but the only thing that really bothered me is the downgrade on the sex scenes. The rest looks pretty okay for me!
edit: but please, make the screen smaller if you're gonna put it here lol

wilsonthegreen responds:

Good to know, thanks for the feedback!