Reviews for "Dot2Dot"

Takes 4 evr to load

did it take fucking forever to load for anyone else?

The music makes it seem like a rhythm game, which it’s not. Maybe something without a beat would work better? Also, anyone else think it would be cool to see the ‘pattern’ you make along with your score when you game over?

BryceSummer responds:

Both of your ideas are great ones, thanks for the feedback :).

Can be a bit difficult to keep the streak going after awhile, I did find this to be a fun game though. For whatever reason, I did find one odd bug that seemed really difficult to trigger. If you click or hit the spacebar a moment or two as the bar goes out of the circle, it gives an X but does not count as a game over. I tried to get it a second time and never managed to recreate the glitch.

The music is nice, I imagine it speeds up as the game gets faster to challenge the player as well as throw them off a little bit too.

The medals work and the secret medal took a few minutes to figure out. Only hint for it wait on the "XX streak" game over / end game screen.

Fun game, would not mind more music based games like this.

I liked the game, but I would suggest synchronizing the music to the desired input. Being a person who plays music, it's a bit daunting to have visual cues not match the audio cues.