For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 83 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Sonic Heaven"

Oh dear lord I'm going to date myself doing this. In Order: Ty the Tasmanian tiger (Game of the same name), Crash Bandicoot (The Crash Games), Spyro (The Spyro games), Punky Skunk (Game of the same name), Croc (See a pattern here?), Kao the Kangaroo (Yep, you guessed it), Aero the Acrobat (Hey one from SNES!), Klonoa (Klonoa: Door to Phantomile), Billy Hatcher (Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg), Blinx (Blinx the time sweeper), Alex Kidd (*really old school*), Yooka & Laylee (Game of the same name), Knack (Once again, game of the same name), Awesome Possum (Awesome Possum... Kicks Dr. Machino's Butt) and finally Bubsy (The Bubsy games)

Ant0on responds:

Oh wow! We got a winner here! I can feel your nerd aura through the screen. So yeah, congrats on knowing these icredibly important characters! Now you can get your reward... in the form of the next Sonic episode! You can obtain it by going to my Youtube channel, Antoons, and clicking on Sonic Hell there. Thanks for playing!

That's a lot of chili dogs.

No not klonoa! D:

At least he has.. Alex kidd to tell him stories of Sega's past

I Know Theres Is Part 4 But Dang This Is Dark