Reviews for "Sneaky Rooftop Escape"

First 3d game looks awesome! :D

selfdefiant responds:

Thanks a lot!

nice iteration on your formula. you are basically my goto for killing an hour, lately.

the movement arrows need to pop against the background a little better.

hope you make more in this style. it's kind of like agent-a

Nice game! Hit all the right notes for me.

Score: 792!

It is a fun great challenge and interesting new format.

It'll load depends on which Browser you use. FireFox works but a little weird. Chrome can't load it easily. So don't lose courage if you can't play it!

Score: 692

Interesting game, was a bit difficult at first, before I caught up to its wacky logic
I approached it too realistically, but once I tried the car's plate number as the code, I realized this isn't meant to be looked at from that perspective, other than the number plate, everything else led to each other very well, as any clue game should, I liked the box physics, and I somehow managed to break one of the boxes and make it go out of the roof and into the multiverse lol

I really enjoyed the art style and was surprised that all of this was 3D and animated, I was expecting 2D art tbh, also the music is just perfect, probably my most favourite part of the game, keep up the good work!

selfdefiant responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it. :)