Reviews for "Iron Giant: Room for Rent"

how do i get the sex scenes?

Skadootoon responds:

Stick to one approach to the conversation at a time and make the right selections!

wish we could make our own character instead of playing Kent, but still a good game.

Skadootoon responds:

Interesting thought! I liked the idea of the villain driving the game. I want to make more villain-lead little games like this, but maybe it's not such a good idea? Frollo going after Esmeralda, Jafar going after Jasmine, Judge Doom going after Jessica Rabbit?

Maybe I can throw some alternative characters in there somewhere!

Fun game, the style was really cute and I liked the multiple options.

The art is a little hit and miss at times, especially with the breasts, they move awkwardly during sex scenes, and their placement looks odd. The dude's head during the pussy eating loop is strange too, it just kinda cuts off, I dunno if this is intentional, but maybe a fade out with some transparency would work better.

Overall though it's a really nice teaser for the full game and I enjoyed trying all the different dialogue variations :3

Skadootoon responds:

Thanks for the review! I'm self-teaching myself this whole process. From the drawing to the animating to the coding. The cunnilingus scene was the first one I worked on and I saw my own practice improve greatly by my last scene so I'm really looking forward to the increased quality to come in the next game!

Glad to hear your thoughts though, it helps a lot!

Good Game really enjoyed it.

Really glad to hear it!