Reviews for "Sonac the Hodgeman 5"

better than smash ultimate

Not a bad game. Funny characters, and concept. The only thing I wasn't a fan of was being falsely promised a fighting game at the beginning with instructions on how to fight using J, K, and L. It seems like a cop-out to just throw it away for a joke, whereas Sonac at the Olympic games at least had multiple games.

Darren responds:

On one hand, I was conflicted because I didn't want the controls to immediately give away what would happen. On the other hand, I also like to push the limits of betraying the audience of Sonac games for maximum chaos.

I originally planned to actually make it a fighting game, but after I started working on it, I realized it was gonna take too long if I wanted more than a couple characters, AI to fight, etc. So I built the cop gameplay first and figured that could just be what happened after the fights or just at random if I got that done fast enough and did more. But when I got to that point I decided to just put in a ton of characters and work around that gameplay.

after getting all medals i can confirm yogi and boo boo are best harry barry canimals

weird concept but pretty fun.

Darren responds:

How dare you accuse this of having a concept

this is beauty in its finest form, its not the game we deserved, but what we needed