Reviews for "Sonac the Hodgeman 5"

yeee its sonac da hodgeman wooo

You know what, I thought this game was going to be crap because of the title art, and I was pleasantly surprised when it was not. Thank you for this.

-Hail Cobra

Absolute trash with no justification for existing.
I love it, working on 100% completion. Just need to win as the soopers.

great game, but its imposible to jail everyone because the game glitches when you unlock more characters

Darren responds:

If you get a chance message me about how it's glitching for you. I assume you mean you couldn't get the 'Everywahn is Here' medal, but there are a couple characters you can't jail after you get that medal.

At first, I thought I was gonna hate this game, was questioning why it was front paged.. Until I actually played it.

The Mocking/Parody nature of this game as well as its simplicity is something I not only found amusing, but funny on the inside. This is a game where its just as fun to lose, as it is to win.

The medals were the only thing that kept me going through each and every detail of this game. Though, I can't shame anyone but my perfectionist attitude for that now can I?

Overall, if you can laugh at a parody of Mario/Sonic/Anime. Your bound to find some enjoyment here.