For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 60 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Sonac the Hodgeman 5"

This was actually pretty fun, enjoyed the challenge of getting all the medals!

I love this game so much!!!

Played this game for so long trying to beat the cops in under 30 seconds, realized I just needed to use Power Glove. Great game! Got all Medals!

i thought surely the charm would wear after a little while, but here i am with all the medals. you added enough variety with the different characters and they're different play styles (though that was mostly just jump height), that it and the humor kept me around. i also really liked the power gloves special really did effect the level, that was a nice addition. but i did notice that when you're against the power glove, his special doesn't effect you, which i thought could have been a cool randomly generated hard mode.

this is a great idea and you've really got something cool here.

Darren responds:

Thanks, glad you got that much out of it. I was just thinking about that power glove thing yesterday and whether I should actually add it. Might still sneak it in...

gam of de year xd