Reviews for "The Dark One"

This is really good game. I love the efforts on the story building. The battle mechanics is quite solid too.

I usually really dislike too much grinding in RPGs, but the length and pacing of this was done so well, I didn't mind it at all. The upward progression was quick enough that maxing out my level didn't feel like a slog. Very fun! Can't wait to play future adventures. :D

Good old type of game

noice game
but how to defeat landor

ZsoltFekete responds:

After you finished the game you can use the shadow form spell it makes it much easier. Landor always use healing after he stunned you so make sure you save your freezing spell for that and freeze him while he trying to cast healing. 3 potions and some luck with the crits are also great! :)

I freaking loved this. Was easy to pickup, the hard side quest was a hard (requires a bit of luck too with some critical hits as well as some skill with how you utilize your magic) and I got everything before I fought the last guy so that made him a bit easy but...I grind...RPG addict issues. The story was fine and worked, looking forward to more.