Reviews for "The Dark One"

landor quest is better tho

good

It was Super cool just I wish number 2 was out

#cool
#hope vol. 2 come out soon

Farming xp and gold is so easy I went through in two hours. But indeed, it's a sweet game, with very low probability to lag and a fast load to practically everything. Monster Sanctuary went too far in my onpinion, but this game shows how to master the rythm of events in a game story. Some minors grammar faults, I'll update this feedback when I'll get them all. And no, it won't be as tricky as a pokémon game... XDXDXD

Game loaded once. Someone immediately went into a door, game froze. After reload, game freezes once red loading bar reaches max. I decided to check another one of your games to see if the same issue was there. On both previous games, the game freezes the same way once I die.

There may be a trigger you use that is conflicting with some aspect of Chrome. Giving 2.5 stars because I can't play.

ZsoltFekete responds:

Thanks for pointing it out! Did it happen with other newground games too or only with mine?
It looks like it crashes when the game trying to save or load saved files. The game uses local storage to save data perhaps it's something with your browser's settings. Otherwise I have no other idea how can it happen but I'll look after it! Sorry for the issue!