Reviews for "The Adventures of Kincaid (Tech Demo)"

Everything is great! Just a bug I encountered was that when you escape the pit with the long fall and fire balls, when I jumped up to get out, I fell back in and tried to jump again. Except this time my character disappeared. Just pointing something out :)

Not to be a douche, but will there be a double jump in the game?

Good find! Thanks!

The game is amazing! But it needs some way to look below you before you jump through a hole because it would be frustrating to jump on spikes accidentally.

CookieDraggy responds:

Yes, the camera is something we will work on. It is way too simplistic right now. The next few builds will focus on Kincaid's maneuverability and the camera system. When we have a fun player character we will focus on fleshing out the world around her more and more!

I like this game, do you think there will be a male as a playable character in futue builds?

CookieDraggy responds:

Unfortunately, not planned! The volume of stuff I'd have to redraw would be way too much for this! :c

looks very promising, its a good demo, I would recommend giving more vertical space to the hallways as you cant avoid the proyectiles because there is no room to jump

CookieDraggy responds:

I should have made it more obvious but you can swat the projectiles out of the air! Next version will have ducking. The animation for that is already done. ^w^

this is very promising; i hope there's a saving mechanic planned to be implemented, cause i like exploring and seeing what all is possible with these kind of games as well as making progress. however, i will note that after the first collectible in this tech demo i was kinda stuck, wasn't sure what to do afterwards, but i i ended up messing around with the various enemies, so far the green ones are easier to kill, but annoying to dodge or try not to take damage from.