Reviews for "The Adventures of Kincaid (Tech Demo)"

From what I've seen. There is no "lewd" in this. It was probably just my computer, but it was running in super slow-mo. I would hope that wasn't the intended speed of everything. I can see that it took a lot of work. But it doesn't seem to me that there is anything in the description being delivered in the game. [EDIT] I saw no lewd content, but I think maybe it's because I didn't take enough damage? Which. If you have to take a ton of damage to see that then something needs to change.

Great demo except for the end... wish there was some sort of reward for actually beating the demo other than a thank you...

It's pretty great so far, keep up the good work!

so close to being a great v-slice, but when I got the "Obviously a boss monster is coming" room and you give the THX4PLYNG it was a huge anticlimax you got it 90% of the way there for perfect demo imo then just dropped it. rest of the game was cool and it's a great start to something that could be epic

The platforming is actually really enjoyable. Do agree w/other comments that the game lacks personality. IMO a good start is bumping the lewd up to eleven, eg the floor attacks could be tentacles and the fireballs could induce Kincaid to masturbate. Adding h-sounds would also be helpful. Overall shows potential.