Reviews for "very long dog"

i9 cant play???

I like the art but the song's my fave part.

cccmccc responds:

thank you so much :') the song was my favourite part too :D

Biggest issue I have with the game is I make it to the end, but it's telling me that I can't progress to the next level. I see where there are a set amount of moves, and I can get to the hole within the move limit, but getting to the end and being told I have to restart with no explanation gets old, really fast. A little walkthrough, or explanation about the game can work wonders.

cccmccc responds:

hello! each level must be completed by using ALL the moves, until you hit 0. I see this wasn't as clear as I thought, though. :(( Sorry for the frustration, but thank you for checking it out nonetheless :)

its so cute!

I like this game, but I do have one small problem. Sometimes I'll get to the end, having collected all the bones, and yet it still tells me I haven't passed the level. I'm assuming you need to bypass the cats/fire hydrants in a certain way while getting all the bones at the same time, but it's hard to figure out exactly how to do so. Do I have to use up every single move or else it doesn't work? That seems to be how it works, but I wish I'd known that sooner. It could be my fault; I may have missed some info, but still, it's a fun game with adorable visuals. :)

cccmccc responds:

Hello! thanks for playing! yes, you have to finish each level with exactly 0 moves left. I understand this was not communicated as clearly as i thought! :(( But i appreciate your feedback and kind words a lot, thanks!