Reviews for "TD-Photo Finish"

you really gave me a huge deal of existential crisis for a sunday, but only because everything you said it was really real, cool video

<3 i Love your videos man

What happens next? Cause I'm right there.

This is too relatable. For me, I passed college with flying colors as if it was too easy. Right now, I'm a doctorates graduate yet unemployed. It has been 3 years since graduation and it seems like no one wants to hire unless you also do another 4 years of unpaid internship. I'm 23 still under my parents house, without a vehicle, with an underpaid job ($30K yearly) and can't afford to move on. It is almost like being given a break doesn't exist. When will it be my turn to have a life of my own and out of poverty?

Relatable... more than i would like to... haha
Don't give up!
Maybe your today will work out and worth tomorrow...