Reviews for "Phantasmagoric"

Great Compilation of your Amazing Work! You really have a talent for Horror. I'd love to see you do a full-length horror animation or series someday! or maybe a Silent Hill inspired project.

Good one! Some parts (Heights, Elevator, Clown) felt more like depressing than horror, but all of them are totally stylish and atmospheric. Well done!

Love it!

Wow! Its really good. Whats the name of the music you used in the first piece?

ShadowPuppetHorror responds:

Thanks! I'm not too sure of the name of the track but it's from the album Deuterostome by Kirk Markarian.

Fire: Pure weightless energy
Samurai: Your adversary may be laying dead, but he's soul will follow you
Height: So many of us living in birdcages up in the sky, facing our own solitude
Stalker: Obession can grow into violence
Spiders: The spiders were any half-finished job at the office following him to his home
Elevator: Getting off at the wrong floor can be the most disorienting feeling
Water: There's no such thing as a free bath
Clown: Please acknowledge that I'm entertaining