Reviews for "Melody (Week 1-4)"

Great so far, had me hooked and engaged throughout. I like how you can lock and unlock the other girls, but some sort of gauge would be good. Keep up the good work!

I really liked it, I kept playing it until I reached the end of this version in one row.

The only thing I would like to see is some value or progress meter with the others girls. In fact, I think it would be good to actually have different endings, such as by either choosing Melody (default one), or Rebecca, for example.

Of course, the Data for the character is not updated, but I must tell that such didn't matter to me now. It can be fixed later. However, the only problem I had was to convince myself that Melody was actually 18 years old, she looks younger in my opinion, which turns me down.

Keep up the great job.

I suggest you make it more rewarding when the player progresses through the story. I like the concept behind the game and the detail put into the choices given, but when you get every choice right it should feel like you got every choice right, not "okay cool the number went up by 2"
Other than that really nice, keep up the good work.

great story, I would've liked a few more sex scenes

5 stars again! Love this story! Keep up the good work! I look forward to more! :D