Reviews for "Melody (Week 1-4)"

Week 9 of the game is now available to play and download (for PC/MAC an Android users) at MrDots Patreon page. See the "Author Comments" above for more details.

Week 10 will be released on Saturday, April 27th.

This game is great. It's very well put together, and the models are attractive. The only disappointment is that I can't play more sooner. You've literally got me hooked.

Wow,
I'm actually surprised by how addictive this uhh.. "game" ? It's not like it has the best story or anything but it was told in an interesting way that got me hooked anyway. Though the conversation sometimes seems a bit unrealistic at some point, mostly its interesting.
And other than the good character art, the best part of this game so far is the "back" button that let you undo your choice and not penalize you for it. There is no need so reload the game on the choice you made few second ago when you can just go back and choose another one .
Too bad there is no sound / voice on this game so minus point for that.

Great so far. I could barely believe I was going through the story so slow. I love it thus far. Especially in week 3 after Mel is sick and Amy calls you from the "nudist" beach. Romance, comedy, and some nice views. The only thing I would suggest maybe have a button to remove the text if someone were, let's say, wanted a better view. No?

That was a really nice playthrough. One of the better VN's I've played through in a while, and you're right that it certainly has a lot of content.

Gonna be a lot of fun seeing how things progress!

~Mene~