Reviews for "Augumented Realitiddy"

yOu sEeMs FaMiLiaR.

Oh, wait. Heya Wotin. Good anim btw.

well hello

Ha, dude must have been playing to much What If Adventure Time was a Anime Game, computer couldn’t contain the princess!
On a serious note nice little animation here mate, nicely done. Poor mouse... got Sucker punch

Well that was a nice surprise. :) Smooth results. Jus missing: sound.

-cd-

ok

Well this was notbad well the animation was nice too short though seems like it needs more purpose maybe a few scenes and maybe more of a movie would be really cool you have the skills here and the animation was fantastic even the content was decent anyways good stuff here

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~