Reviews for "Augumented Realitiddy"

ok

Well this was notbad well the animation was nice too short though seems like it needs more purpose maybe a few scenes and maybe more of a movie would be really cool you have the skills here and the animation was fantastic even the content was decent anyways good stuff here

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~

~X~

Ha, dude must have been playing to much What If Adventure Time was a Anime Game, computer couldn’t contain the princess!
On a serious note nice little animation here mate, nicely done. Poor mouse... got Sucker punch

wonder if someone would fuck her bubble butt of an ass from behind while the guy pov we are seeing face fucks her?

Well that was a nice surprise. :) Smooth results. Jus missing: sound.

-cd-