Reviews for "Sublo & Tangy Mustard #12 - Sublo's Sandwich"

What a coincidence. I'm going through that trouble right now. Not getting a salad. Needing ant traps. It's just funny to see them in costume the whole time. It still comes off as so realistic.

I like the subtle animation. I like how more ants come every time it cuts back. At least there's no ants in his eyes! I love "Rick And Morty". You'd think they'd eat at their own restaurant or is that their own restaurant?

aalong64 responds:

sometimes they eat at Subpar but this time Tangy Mustard wanted to show Sublo a new place.

I hate this series so much but I have no fucking idea why because I do not have a valid reason to hate it..

aalong64 responds:

ok well let me know if you figure it out! uh... you know you don't have to watch it right?

I don't get it
but I get it
what

Glad to see this series still going strong.

A fun series

Another great episode here, still think some subtitles on these would really work well with this series specificly this epsiode not because its hard to understand but just as a nice fature option, this particular episode seemed kind of short, So a fun series you have here, the series has come along very well and there is some good quality Sublo and Tangy are kind of nifty and unique in there own way, "THIS-SERIES-BRINGS-ON-SOMETHING-NEW-AND-DIFFERENT" but its the funny characteristics of your main characters here that really make me enjoy this for waht it is.

~~SUGGESTED IDEAS~~