Reviews for "Chancleta"

good in theory, love a text based adventure, but the process of actually finding words that the computer recognized to play the game was a little convoluted, and the text often erased as I was trying to type. and I think when you backspace the game doesn't count spaces as characters so I was constantly mistyping and having to start again. would be better if the game understood a larger variety of vocabulary for every item and action. absolutely loved the art, though! would like to see more from you once you get the programming down.

The idea is cool, but it's ridiculously difficulty guessing the correct syntax. I think you have to use a wider range of vocabulary.

Cheerio!
M

doesn't quite work right

it was alright, but it does need work, when I went for the help and typed help1 it when helpa, try to fix the text system for it.

I spent 30 minutes on this game and even using hints I couldn{t get passed making the bed and picking up an item. Because I live in Colombia, I was super excited when I saw the game but it just... wasn´t fun. Sorry.