Reviews for "Chancleta"

Apparently the intention is to take a beating of the mother without tidying the room? okay looks good and funny anyways :D

Poor verb recognition (does not know GET, only TAKE), poor noun recognition (I could see there were cans on the floor, but neither TAKE CAN nor TAKE CANS worked), typing is buggy. It's basically Guess the Verb and Noun: The Game, except half the time it doesn't recognize the command even if it's properly typed. It's not a terrible idea, but it's a bad implementation.

good in theory, love a text based adventure, but the process of actually finding words that the computer recognized to play the game was a little convoluted, and the text often erased as I was trying to type. and I think when you backspace the game doesn't count spaces as characters so I was constantly mistyping and having to start again. would be better if the game understood a larger variety of vocabulary for every item and action. absolutely loved the art, though! would like to see more from you once you get the programming down.

sorry dude have no idea what to do with all the stuff

pretty good concept but its hard to know what to actually call the stuff