Reviews for "Super Space Jump Man"

Very fun and creative idea! I especially love it because of the relaxing element, soothing music and color palette makes this a great brain-break at work if you need to unwind for a few minutes.

This is sweet!

this is like gravity trails

Cool Game! Vere Well-Made! Both Visually and Gameplay-wise! has great Music too!

This game is very well integrated - whether on purpose or accidentally; it came together really nicely. The title pretty much says it all - I like that it's 'super' and not just space jump man. Caught my attention in a split second and delivered - great (space) platformer.. Early levels are pretty easy and the challenge builds up at a good pace. I enjoyed it ~ ! Sadly there is not much further this game can take us, but perhaps a Super Space Jump Man 2 will be really well received if you do make one. I dare say 'an optimal challenge' :) Thanks for this!