Reviews for "Super Space Jump Man"

A pretty fun little trip, both addicting and aggravating! I like the idea, though wonder if the design couldn't be a bit more detailed; exploratory. With space... you could really turn this into a visual experience too. Richer background, planets, obstacles and all... fun trip though, and not too short or long either. Had the same problem with this as the other game in that the character just didn't appear at all on FF, by the way. But works well on Chrome.

-cd-

Very interesting concept!! :D

Not bad! I like the concept. If you ever consider a SSJM2, take some notes from the game Warheads SE gravitational engine.

good work here chief.

Nice job - it has flow; and the music is very cool :)