For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 94 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Glenda, the classiest galaxy tourist - Extra 3"

Well, I hated this... but I think you succeeded in making me feel every emotion you intended to make me feel

gud jahb ( -_-)

SomeonesEx responds:

This is the only thing I've always expected to read about my work. Thaaaanks.

This is criminally good.

Let me start this by saying

BRUUUUUUHHHHH.

This is 10/10 the EXACT sort of content I hope to find on NG. I hope this review isn't too useless in that it doesn't point out points for improvement, but remixing free domain 50's vids with animation is EXACTLY the correct purpose of the flash medium .

This is the sort of thing I would expect to see in a film festival competition.

And watch it win.

My only regret was that this was too short.

Well played NGer, well played.

SomeonesEx responds:

THANK YOU very much for taking the time to share your thoughts about it
This kind of enthusiasm is the only thing that keeps me going.

I do not know what is happening right now, but I don't care! I liked it either way! Mainly cause of how well the animation was mixed with the real world.

I'm having a hard time typing this through heaving guffaws, but this is fantastic.