Reviews for "Roundabout 2"

Definitely not easy on the eyes, but for certain one of the trippiest games I've played on Newgrounds.

Best advice I can give to those playing is this is a rhythm game, so make sure you got your headphones or speakers on while playing if you expect to get those medals.

BryceSummer responds:

Thank you! Yes, the "cursor" moves at a rate depending on the bpm, so it lines up with the rhythm of the song... at least that's the idea, it doesn't perfectly match in all parts :).

its a good concept but its really hard to hit the arrow and i would prefer if it was larger and it took me a while to get what i was supposed to be doing

BryceSummer responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I'm going to increase the size of the "cursor" a little bit to help with visibility(but leave the collision hit-box the same so as to not make the game harder).

EDIT: Okay I've published an update with a few changes including the one I mentioned above, refining the tutorial, and adding a fullscreen mode button.

I like this game. I just wish that sometimes the cursor wouldn't be completely invisible.
For example, at 22 it's literally impossible for me to see the cursor.
I would also appreciate some optimization. But you probably shouldn't care about that since I'm one of the few people on this site that can barely run flash games.

BryceSummer responds:

Hey, I found a bug that made all the "cursor clones" a bit too small... Which was probably the cause of it becoming invisible at times... I've fixed this in the next update, as well as bumped up the size of the base cursor slightly as well(keeping the collision the same to preserve the same level of difficulty), which should help with visibility!

Thanks.

Tried to get an achievement: at 26 points, the square achievement didn't register. Fun game in general, but very trippy.
Edit: Now the achievement appears, solved itself I guess or something.

quite dizzy and failed after 63 ;d