For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 12 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Roundabout 2"

Nice music.

*strips down to underpants and starts dancing

Trippy af, the rotation only makes it harder

Tried to get an achievement: at 26 points, the square achievement didn't register. Fun game in general, but very trippy.
Edit: Now the achievement appears, solved itself I guess or something.

Not a bad game. I got a score of 15 the 2nd time. I got 5 the first time around. I MUST DO BETTER! The simplicity of this game is addictive. Good job. 😁

Simple yet effective. It's not bad. Though the music is a bit loud, may want to put a warning about possibly turning down your sound. Other than a few framerate drops, there wasn't really much to say about the game. The game is pretty self explanatory (in a good way) and gets to the point, which I can respect. The game is a fun little time waster. The only downside is that it gets repetitive a bit too quick, which I assume is why the game is short. The shortness of the game actually works to an advantage due to people not really having to play the game for long unless they want to.

So yeah... Keep up the good work. Other than the few minor things I mentioned, it's a pretty good, simple game.

BryceSummer responds:

Thanks for the in-depth feedback!