For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 54 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Roundabout 2"

after playing it I can see why there's a seizure warning lol
this was a lot of fun thank you for this :)

really basic, fun and without the crazy visuals would pretty easy but the visuals plus the banging tracks and small but huge level changes make this very cool and awesome. Has a geometry dash and super hexagon feel

BryceSummer responds:

Thank you!

I like this game. I just wish that sometimes the cursor wouldn't be completely invisible.
For example, at 22 it's literally impossible for me to see the cursor.
I would also appreciate some optimization. But you probably shouldn't care about that since I'm one of the few people on this site that can barely run flash games.

BryceSummer responds:

Hey, I found a bug that made all the "cursor clones" a bit too small... Which was probably the cause of it becoming invisible at times... I've fixed this in the next update, as well as bumped up the size of the base cursor slightly as well(keeping the collision the same to preserve the same level of difficulty), which should help with visibility!

Thanks.

Around 23, i literally could not see it at all and was just hitting the space bar in a rhythm hoping it was right. But really like the concept and it definitely gets intense/exciting. Just want to be able to actually see the cursor lol

The new Super Hexagon looks amazing