Reviews for "Doxed"

Does this game have an end?

HakunaM responds:

Yes! It is just 1 stage. It was my "learn how to make a game" project, so it's not too much. :c

I can't get inbetween the gap of one fish up high and the two on the bottom, the float jump doesn't really work to your advantage at that point and I keep scraping that top guy. I can tell there was effort put into making this game, the sprites are well done, it moves smooth but I think the difficulty needs more niche into it. Maybe make the hitboxes smaller? I don't know. This game was alright though.

HakunaM responds:

It works better if you press space right after the character start to fall, so you would have to keep space pressed to jump up until you reach the height you want, then release and quickly press again to start falling as slow as possible. But maybe it's not so easy to get used to how it works, which could be a problem, so I will probably make some adjustments to how that works, and/or how close some enemies are placed. I have completed the stage a couple times though, so it is at least possible to reach the goal as it is right now.

And thank you for your feedback, it has been useful. :)

Which community? 4chan?

HakunaM responds:

There are 4chaners in it for sure, but not only 4chaners.

3 Comments ago, i pasted a link to a Discord server, in which this community was formed, but most of them are not there anymore, i don't actively participate there either.

Call me an idiot, but idk wat doxes r. And now i do.

Surprisingly fun. Looks like crap, but I like the music