Reviews for "Doxed"

its funny

THX!! :)

I don't know what this community is, but I wanna know what it's about PRONTO, this game was alotta fun! And I wanna know what it's about and what it's for. Thank you for the entertainment!

HakunaM responds:

The game was made just to learn a bit of Unity and how to make games. The community is not about games tho, but the main characters (bonbibonkers) and "enemies" comes from people who were part of this Discord community, and some details of the game are about things that happened on the last months there.

That Discord is about the main character (she is a cosplayer), and you can find her there, but the other characters are not in the server anymore, but they were very well know there. Also some of the people who made the fanarts of the loading screen are there.

If you are interested to join to that Discord server, the link is https://discord.gg/j7nbUdb (the same one that appear on the credits button of the game)

Thats shits fire

Does this game have an end?

HakunaM responds:

Yes! It is just 1 stage. It was my "learn how to make a game" project, so it's not too much. :c

I'm digging the jams and the gameplay.