Reviews for "Fallgate"

Nice animations, divers and creative ennemies, suitable music. As other have mentioned, there are sometimes some technical problems but nothing that made the game unplayable to me.
The only suggestion I have is to change the Enter key to any other key the left hand can press (space, or just click?), because the right hand is busy with the mouse. And also a level select.. because I crashed (out of memory/using latest Opera on windows 10) and don't want to restart the whole thing.
Anyway amazing job, well done!

mbforbes responds:

Thanks so much for the feedback! We've added to our worklist both the keymap improvement of Enter -> Spacebar for progressing, as well as adding some mechanism for saving progress. Cheers!

For me it crashes after level 28, and at least one other level was slow to load up before this. I'm using Chrome with Linux 18 if that's of any help. Also, as the dude below suggested, a level select would help too... Otherwise, it's fun to play and the animations are nice :)

mbforbes responds:

Thanks so much for the detailed report --- that's really helpful to know that post-level 28 is giving you problems. (And wholeheartedly acknowledged re: saving progress.) Thanks for the kind words and for bearing with us while we iron out these issues!

I really liked the game. I've got to the level 13 and decided to return to the game later only to discover that it has no save feature o_O

mbforbes responds:

Yagh! Admittedly we don't have saving implemented yet 😬. We have it planned for the next release! Thank you for the kind words in the mean time!

Everything looks like black squares in Chrome (Win 7). Spiders, sawtooths, everything. That must be a bug.

Cheerio!
M

mbforbes responds:

Oh no! We've seen this bug before — regrettably we think it has to do with how old the graphics card drivers are. If the run WebGL < 2.0, it won't work with the current spritesheets. We'll work on fixing this one, but it might take a bit of time. Thank you for the feedback!

Black squares too on win7+FF.

EDIT: New version seems to work. At least on my regular tower PC with win10+FF

mbforbes responds:

Crap. We almost have a fix. But it doesn't quite work. May push temporarily so you can enjoy something. Thanks for lettings us know.