Reviews for "Hell Runner Part 3"

Man, I love how consistently good your games are. The mechanics are intuitive and work well, and figuring out what to do is always just the right balance of satisfying to get, without being TOO frustrating. Love the art, and the sfx/music is great. You've got such a great feel for what makes a game engaging and entertaining, which isn't the easiest thing to do with limited resources and shorter games (ie; free browser games). Your ideas for stories are so neat, and that combined with the fantastic execution in game design makes for a really great experience for us players. This has been a really great series, and this one totally holds up to the other two! Thanks so much, for this and your other games. They're really and truly awesome. (omg I'm so excited for the next one!!)

RunningZombie responds:

I feel the best way to get a player immersed into a game is to have an interesting story. It's been so much fun creating this series and it's awesome people enjoy it! Thank you for the nice words!

MANOWAR!!!

I can't figure out how to get "the story so far badge" out of all of them that one is my issue.

Love this series, always a fun time playing.

I love the series so far cant wait for 4 to come out Amazing game