Reviews for "Hell Runner Part 3"

Good as always!

I was so excited when I saw this! I absolutely love the Hell Runner series. I think this one was my favorite so far. It was a ton of fun to play! I loved all of the returning characters, too.

Can't wait for the next part! It should be really interesting!

RunningZombie responds:

Big-Boss you're always one of the first to review my games! Thank you!

Man, I love how consistently good your games are. The mechanics are intuitive and work well, and figuring out what to do is always just the right balance of satisfying to get, without being TOO frustrating. Love the art, and the sfx/music is great. You've got such a great feel for what makes a game engaging and entertaining, which isn't the easiest thing to do with limited resources and shorter games (ie; free browser games). Your ideas for stories are so neat, and that combined with the fantastic execution in game design makes for a really great experience for us players. This has been a really great series, and this one totally holds up to the other two! Thanks so much, for this and your other games. They're really and truly awesome. (omg I'm so excited for the next one!!)

RunningZombie responds:

I feel the best way to get a player immersed into a game is to have an interesting story. It's been so much fun creating this series and it's awesome people enjoy it! Thank you for the nice words!