Reviews for "Pa&Jason A Christmas Tale"

funny

behold the power of weed, indeed

FUNNY!!

that was cool and funny!!
i dont know what to say alse just FUNNY!!
keep up the good work

funny!!

funny as hell good movie it made fn of the power of cheese camershal if you didn't know...

what the hell was that?

Your introduction page was more graphically intense than the flash that you did. After seeing your opening credits I was waiting for something spectacular. I was dead wrong. I didn't find it funny, it wasn't entertaining, and I'm still waiting for a punch line. Having the little girl say I didn'g give him cookies I gave him weed.... what the hell is that? It was lame.

that was good

Like i said it was good. I like how it was done on the basis of the cheese commercial. Weed is a powerful thing. Its how I got laid.