Reviews for "Pa&Jason A Christmas Tale"

"Shania"

"git up dummy!"Yup,dems redneks fur ya!
Nah,but really,that was funny...

Holy Shit!

Fucking Hillarious! The power of cheese... Haha.

LMAO!

HAHAHAHAHA! Man I am moved by yo greatness, LOL

w00t

No wonder StandardMudflap666 doesn't like anime. His weed induced microscopic brain can't handle something that might actually have some story to it.

I thought this flash was very funny, and very well animated. Not big complicated anime story, but funny for what it was. I enjoyed it, and maybe asshole shouldn't have watched it if he knew it was going to be too complicated for his mind to handle. But then again, he wouldn't have known it would be too much for him, because he's too stoned to do anything but bitch about how he thinks anime sucks and how good weed is. Ahh, the life of the mindless...

i didn't give him cookies

i gave him weed