For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 210 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Pa&Jason A Christmas Tale"

xD

"Behold. The power of Weed." You got that off of the Cheese comercial thing, right? Hilarious. <3

i love this is my fav of all time

i think this is my fav stoner video of all time its so fucking great u have made history in my book dam this is good man eveyr time i watched this with my friends or just me im smokin a phat bowl just for u cuz its just the best thing to get stoned to

uhm...

don't know what ExCom is talking about... but i liked it ^^ keep it up! and make MORE!

And here is the first one!!!

Reviewed by: TheGherkin (after that statement im sure this post will be voted down by sparkys everywhere, do your worst!).... First off Reefers as u like to call em dont act like morons unless the person is a moron the pot has nothing to do with it. Another thing No Pothead is going t oa early death....... No one has OD'ed from weed. But you will die from drinking that Moonshine redneck cracka ass cracker........BTW have you been eating crackers?.................................because your teeth look crummy! BLAM! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I can't help but laugh

Im not usually one for all you pot-heads out there (may your addiction birng you to an early death) but I can't help but laugh at this one. Sometimes you reefers make such fools out of yourselves I can't help but laugh. (after that statement im sure this post will be voted down by sparkys everywhere, do your worst!)

Also the credits were long, but interesting. And bonus points for the Nutcracker ( i can't help but think of Fantasia mushrooms when i hear that song) The animation was a little choppy and could use a little fine tuning, other than that... freakin hilarious! Ns, job.