Reviews for "Pa&Jason A Christmas Tale"

that was great drawing

that was funny when she hit him in the head with a pot nice drawing keep up the goodwork:)

ImageNation responds:

Thanks I'm glad our artest will be happy to hear someong liked their style.

Best Christmas flash yet!!!

loved the surprise ending!!!

ImageNation responds:

Thanks Glad you liked it as much as we did.

LMAO!

That was funny as hell! As soon as I seen part of the title, (Pa&Jason)and that it was made by you guys, (INA) I immediately clicked-and-watched. You guys make some of the BEST cartoons on the web!

Great work!

p.s. I can't wait until Vampire Hunter Ina 2 comes out. That will be kickass.

ImageNation responds:

Thanks Glad to see Pa and Jason haven't been forgotten. As for Vampire We just hope, we don't disappoint any one with part 2. thanks for the review.

You guys made my day a better one

Count on some of the best flash makers around to see us through this crisis of bad flash. Great flash. Short, but excellent. Didn't know Santa could be bribed that way. *takes notes to try that sometime*

ImageNation responds:

Thanks Glad you liked it.