For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 213 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Pa&Jason A Christmas Tale"

weed is good

I can drive just fine when im high.
im not sure what santa's problem is

Cool,Cool....

Sorry Bout the review for Brain Dead INA...I was pissed of that night...I was crude w/ all my reviews that night....Just saying,good job and im sorry.

Respond please,
WarriorClock

just damn good

this is pretty good i vote a five on it everyday keep up the good work

very funny

great animation funny comedy great flash movie bro

NON UN FREAKY!!!??? 2

HOLY FUCK DUDE!!! You have done it once fucking again man!! You fucking rock dude!! Even the gothic clown says you rock hard man!! I have never seen such a freaking great artist and flask maker man, you rock hard like Michael Jackson's dick after seeing a school play man!! You rock and ROLL!! But as a loyal fan to Neurotically yours I'm afraid of loving you too much man so like make your cartoons a little more sucky man!! You FUCKING ROCK!!!!!!! freaky deaky. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!