Reviews for "Kill Baby Hitler"

Why You shoul't make a continuation...? Kill baby: Stalin, Mao Tse Tung, Saddam Hussein, Benito Mussolini, Lenin, Vladimir Putin, Che Guevara, Maduro, Barack Obama, Karl Marx, Lula, GetĂșlio Vargas, Kim Jong Un... etc....

It was a fun game, however, I couldn't get it to run in Brave. I had to use Firefox instead.

jacklehamster responds:

In Brave, make sure to turn shield down on top top right.

nice, short and funny just like me.

I'm pretty sure American Dad made the same joke

Quite nice, actually. Really liked hearing your explanations and thoughts in the blog.
Also, got the alien ending first, so that was fun, but I had to refresh the page after that, so I didn;t get the beard guy. might have been more obvious they were sending multiple people if the second guy had the beard.