Reviews for "Kill Baby Hitler"

Lets blame one man for Humanity's stupidity. We are all brainwashed to view this man as the worst man in the world. Before Hitlers body guard died he said the media lied about Hitler non-stop. I'm with Israel but I don't know if we know the truth about Hitler. Also Jewish researchers said that Hitler escaped to Argentina and that the American government lied to us about Hitler. Saying he did when he didn't. So who is the real bad guys? Maybe the Americano Government.

I would be excited if you added more way too kill baby hitler but there only 2 choices which I'm very disappointed

Pretty funny game. But without hitler, israel wouldn't exist today XD

It's a fun enough of an experience. Can't figure out how to get the last ending though. I've done pretty much everything in every section where the game let's me do something.

jacklehamster responds:

I'll post a link to the solution eventually.

I personally enjoy these short choice games wth multiple endings. Only problem I had was for some reason the marker uses itself on Baby Hitler everytime I restart the game. Other then that this is pretty interesting.

jacklehamster responds:

Thanks for the feedback. Keep in mind though, the fact that the marker doesn't reset, that's a feature, not a bug. It's actually a hint to the last ending.