Reviews for "Kill Baby Hitler"

I'm unsure of what else I can do. I can only get two of the endings. Either way, it's a neat concept

If an evil man dies, another will take his place.

Hitler his father would beat him like a dog ever since he was a little child. Maybe it is better to abduct little baby Dolfy and then raise him in a proper home.

Lets blame one man for Humanity's stupidity. We are all brainwashed to view this man as the worst man in the world. Before Hitlers body guard died he said the media lied about Hitler non-stop. I'm with Israel but I don't know if we know the truth about Hitler. Also Jewish researchers said that Hitler escaped to Argentina and that the American government lied to us about Hitler. Saying he did when he didn't. So who is the real bad guys? Maybe the Americano Government.

I would be excited if you added more way too kill baby hitler but there only 2 choices which I'm very disappointed