Reviews for "Kill Baby Hitler"

You know what? this is an ok game

epic, just epic

amazing complexity to the game which you need to not kill baby hitler at the least 5 times to get a special ending, and to answer the creators question, no, i wouldnt kill baby hitler, id make sure he doesnt quit art school so he doesnt get a distaste for jewish people when he becomes homeless because of quitting art school

I've read somewhere that traveling back in time and killing Hitler while he was a baby wouldn't change anything since a bigger monster would have taken his place instead and killed even more.

Well it all comes around to; are people born evil or do they become evil, or any other combination? Obviously killing babies isn't a sin, just murdering them is - reference Holy Bible, although almost all sin is forgivable. Hitler was unleashed by the Jews, because of their disobedience to God, it's all documented in - yep, the Holy Bible. Guess what there is a Creator and He speaks these things into existence, for better or worse. Even God proclaims that He is the Creator of both Good and Evil - reference Holy Bible. Oh I could just go on but hey read it for yourself if you dare.