Reviews for "Kill Baby Hitler"

this is genius

IDC Its a baby. Killing babies is immoral.

audio name, please

jacklehamster responds:

The space ending song is a cover of "La soupe aux choux".
For the other tunes, I didn't gave them any name.

my first thought, "okay. kill baby Hitler. it's unethical, immoral, blah, blah, blah, etc. whatever. *bang* oh, wait. paradox. universe goes kebang, realistically."

truthfully, dunno what i'd do, but it'd never be a happy ending anyway. the world is the way it is because Richard Cranium existed, for better or worse. i'm not the one to change that.

funny that there's only one happy ending though. i almost couldn't figure it out. sheep? more like the exact opposite. interesting but controversial game, not that you can really call it that (choose your own story, really). i wouldn't be surprised if it gets top votes for the month (at least somewhere in the top 10 anyway). cool music, btw. heavy on the Engrish though.

But...but... if I kill Hitler. That would mean this game wouldn't exist :(